The NCNAS is a division of the National Coalition of Native American College Placement Services @
The vision of the NCNAS is to:
increase the number of Native Americans that obtain Higher Education; to impact national statistics by increasing the current 1% reported by the U.S. Dept. of Education; and to build a coalition of high schools and college/universities working together and networking in the best interest of Native American students.
501(c)(3) non-profit organization EIN# 45-3802735 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
MEET our COLLEGIATE MEMBERS
in partnership to CONNECT AND RECRUIT NATIVE AMERICANS
"Let us put our minds together and see what life we can make for our children."
- Sitting Bull
Our Mission at the NCNAS is to acquire collegiate placement for Native American students:
- By reaching Native American students attending reservation high schools and urban high schools. (CDIB required)
- By providing college placement services to high schools who may or may not have counselors on staff
- By directly assisting the student throught the application process
- By endorsing qualified Native American students based on his/her academic accomplishments
- By actively being the liason between the high school and collegiate levels